FULL TURNKEY PROJECTS
What sets MIAC Automation different from its competitors is our deep domain knowledge in designing turnkey projects across multiple processes. We fully understand our customers’ requirements by communication with our experience to deliver the required project solution both on time and to budget. Existing packages can be applied or bespoke solutions built to suit individual budgets and requirements.
MIAC Automation has a cumulative experience of over 30 years in Process Control and Automation. Our team has executed over 100 projects for industry around the globe exceeding customer expectations every time on performance, reliability and quality.
Turnkey Project Scope:
- Project Management
- Functional Design Specifications (FDS)
- Engineering drawings for Control cabinet, MCC, PCC, Control desk, etc.
- Creation of drawings for field devices, cable tray layouts, etc
- Supply of automation system, field devices, sensors, cables, cable trays, etc.
- Process Software Development (PLCs, SCADA, HMI)
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
Executed in compliance with industrial standards