Show your professional competences
The Automation CAD software has been created so that you can focus on the electrical design and allow the software to sort out all the practical details.
“You can begin quickly, strongly supported by all of the tailormade functions for automation, installation, hydraulics and pneumatics.
You can begin quickly, strongly supported by all of the tailormade functions for automation, installation, hydraulics and pneumatics. This makes it easier for you to show off your professional competences.
Obtain an overall view
More importantly – for yourself, your colleagues, and your possible superiors – is that the electrical CAD allows you always to see the big picture:
- The entire electrical documentation is collected in one single document
- Tables of contents – at all levels – are automatically updated
- You always have a general view of all parts of every single component
All types of lists are filled in automatically with product data, and graphic plans are generated automatically.
Become quicker and more efficient
With Automation, you achieve an efficiency which commands respect, as you need only do things once:
- Once you, for example, have drawn a partial electrical circuit, you can drag it into each subsequent project
- Once you have set up partial or whole electrical projects, they can likewise be dragged in
- Thus you can establish entire projects by merely dragging in partial drawings, etc
This intelligent recycling makes you more efficient. At the same time, the electrical CAD allows you to create a uniform documentation that follows your company’s – or your customer’s – guidelines.
Maintain the leading edge of development
Our electrical CAD software is updated every year, so that you can work even more competently and comply with the latest standards. With our maintenance agreement, you secure the latest versions and access to our unique support. This gives you a professional sparring partner who keeps you on the cutting edge of development, regardless of whether you choose to draw the electrical diagrams yourself, or choose to have the entire electrical CAD documentation generated automatically.