The book is written for machine constructors, electrical panel constructors, and other technicians and technical assistants, creating electrical documentation internationally and in the European Union / EU.
The book contains these sections, which can be read independently:
- General information about electrical standards
- Technical drawings and technical documentation
- Diagram types
- Parts and spare parts lists
- Symbols and symbol design
- Marking and identification
- Reference designations and letter codes
- Electrical installations
- Overview of electrical standards
Get an overview over the electrical documentation standards here
Order 3rd edition
The reference book “Electrical documentation according to standards” is published by PCSCHEMATIC A/S.