For our Software / Engineering team we are looking for an Automation Engineer.
You will also work as assisting purchaser.
- Develop electrical panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation.
- Specify and purchase PLCs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- You will be responsible for your own projects and will have to work closely with our customers designing their automation systems and electrical drawings.
- You will make all necessary calculations and documentation for your electrical panels.
- You will make I/O lists, FAT documents and perform a FAT with the customer.
- You will need to know about purchasing and work along with our purchasing team.
Normally, you’ll work 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, you may have to work longer when necessary.
- Male/Female age 25-45 years old, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Good personality, serviced minded.
- At least 2-3 years experience with Automation / Electrical design.
- Experience with AutoCad, Eplan, Pc schematic or similar electrical CAD programs.
- Experience in automation projects, testing and documentation.
- Self-motivated, independent and Responsible.
- Honest with high positive attitude.
- Must have good command of spoken and written English.